5 Ways to Pray for the Billy Graham Library
At the Billy Graham Library we begin our days with prayer. Before guests even arrive, our volunteers pray over each and every visitor that will enter through the doors—that they will have an encounter with Christ.
As we continue our prayer ministry, we would be honored if you—our online guests—will allow us to pray for you. Share your requests in the comments below (all comments are reviewed before they appear online, so if you’d like them to remain anonymous, you can indicate “PRIVATE” at the beginning of your comment, or simply state “unspoken prayer”).
We also covet your prayers. Here are five ways you could pray for the Billy Graham Library this month:
- Please pray that God would use the testimony of Billy Graham’s surrender within The Journey of Faith tour to “Revive [His] work in the midst of the years! In the midst of the years make it known” (Habakkuk 3:2, NKJV).
- Please ask the Comforter, the Holy Spirit, to bring healing to the guests who come to the Library carrying trauma and pain, so that “Those who sow in tears shall reap in joy” (Psalm 126:5).
- As the Library hosts visitors from all over the world and across the street, please ask the Lord to disperse each individual who comes and goes to “Declare His glory among the nations, His wonders among all peoples” (Psalm 96:3).
- Please ask the Father to pour out His grace for the men who will be attending our annual Men’s Breakfast & Tour event on September 16, that they might “watch, stand fast in the faith, be brave, and be strong” (1 Corinthians 16:13).
- As pastors from across the region prepare to attend our Pastor’s Appreciation Breakfast & Tour on October 6, please pray that the Lord would sustain these leaders to say and know, “I will look to the Lord; I will wait for the God of my salvation; My God will hear me” (Micah 7:7).