5 Ways to Pray for the Billy Graham Library
At the Billy Graham Library we begin our days with prayer. Before guests even arrive, our volunteers pray over each and every visitor that will enter through the doors—that they will have an encounter with Christ.
As we continue our prayer ministry, we would be honored if you—our online guests—will allow us to pray for you. Share your requests in the comments below (all comments are reviewed before they appear online, so if you’d like them to remain anonymous, you can indicate “PRIVATE” at the beginning of your comment, or simply state “unspoken prayer”).
We also covet your prayers. Here are five ways you could pray for the Billy Graham Library this month:
- Please pray the Holy Spirit will make the Journey of Faith tour a place where the lost can learn that God’s “mercy triumphs over judgement” (James 2:13, NKJV).
- Please ask the Holy Spirit to encourage all those who lead the Library to “not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart” (Galatians 6:9).
- Please pray that the ambassadors who verbally share the Gospel with Library guests would find their strength in Jesus, who said, “He who abides in Me, and I in him, bears much fruit; for without Me you can do nothing” (John 15:5).
- As the Library staff and volunteers represent Jesus to our guests, please pray that the Lord would teach us to rest and know “in Him we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:28).
- As the Lord continues to awaken and revive His Church, please ask that the Christians who visit the Library would “by the help of God, return; observe mercy and justice, and wait on God continually” (Hosea 12:6).