5 Ways to Pray for the Billy Graham Library—May 2017
At the Billy Graham Library we begin our days with prayer. Before guests even arrive, our volunteers pray over each and every visitor that will enter through the doors—that they will have an encounter with Christ.
As we continue our prayer ministry, we would be honored if you—our online guests—will allow us to pray for you. Share your requests in the comments below (all comments are reviewed before they appear online, so if you’d like them to remain anonymous, you can indicate “PRIVATE” at the beginning of your comment, or simply state “unspoken prayer”).
We also covet your prayers. Here are five ways you could pray for the Billy Graham Library this month:
- Since the Lord has created the Library to be an evangelism tool Christians can use to share the hope of Jesus Christ with lost friends and family, please pray God would allow those invited to accept the invitation to “…let him who thirsts come…take the water of life freely.” (Revelation 22:17, NKJV).
- Please ask “the Helper, the Holy Spirit… [who] will teach you all things” to instruct in God’s divine plans the ministry leaders who seek to learn evangelism and discipleship strategies through the Library (John 14:26, NKJV).
- For the children who come to the Library on field trips from local schools and daycares; please ask that Jesus would lead each one to salvation and “save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him” (Hebrews 7:25, NKJV).
- Please ask the Lord to restore and refresh the pastors who visit the Library, “fanning into flame the gift of God which is in them” (2 Timothy 1:6, ESV).
- Please pray for the Library’s summer interns “that their hearts may be encouraged, being knit together in love, and attaining to all riches of the full assurance of understanding” (Colossians 2:2, NKJV).