Tips for Your Visit
Make the most of your Library experience.
The Billy Graham Library is unlike anything you have ever seen before. Here are some helpful tips to make the most of your visit.
- We are open Monday – Saturday, 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. We’re closed on Sunday.
- Guests touring the Library, Homeplace, and Memorial Prayer Garden should allow at least 1½ to 2 hours for the visit. We recommend you wear comfortable shoes.
- Free parking is available, including auto, bus, RV, and disabled spaces.
- Pets are not allowed, with the exception of service dogs.
- Visitors need to provide their own strollers and wheelchairs.
- Sandwiches, salads, soups and beverages are available for purchase in the Graham Brothers Dairy Bar. Personal food and beverages are not allowed on the property.
- Food and bookstore merchandise are available at posted prices, which do not include N.C. state sales tax. Personal checks, American Express, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa are accepted.
- Cameras are permitted in the exhibit areas, but please refrain from flash photography.
- Smoking, alcoholic beverages, and firearms are not permitted on the property.
- Admission is free, but if you’d like to make a contribution, donation boxes are available in the lobby.