For more than 70 years, Billy Graham proclaimed the Good News of Jesus Christ—and as we celebrate Mr. Graham’s 100th year, we are taking a look back at the remarkable ways God has used him to share the Gospel with millions.
Come enjoy fascinating photos, memorabilia and stories during 12 months of rotating special displays at the Library.
The schedule for the displays is:
- January–February: “A Ministry Begins,” 1940s and 1950s
- March–April: “To the Ends of the Earth,” 1960s and 1970s
- May–June: “New Frontiers,” 1980s and 1990s
- July–August: “Reflections,” 2000s
- September–October: “Looking to the Future,” 2010s
- November–December: “Then and Now,” today
Located in The Journey of Faith tour, these special displays are free to the public and no pre-registration is required. For more information, call 704-401-3200.