Monday, July 9, to Friday, July 13 – 9:30 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Extended day: Thursday, July 12 – 9:30 a.m. to 8:00 p.m.
Thousands of people attend Christmas at the Library each December to celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ through joy-filled activities such as a live nativity, carriage rides and carolers. You can help them create memories that will last beyond the Christmas season. We are seeking seasonal employees and volunteers to work throughout the month of December.
Meet with recruiters to learn about the available ministry opportunities during December. This is a great opportunity to secure a job or volunteer position over the holiday, all while sharing the hope of Jesus Christ with those who visit the Billy Graham Library.
Candidates who come and apply at this event will receive:
- Priority interviews and placement
- An entry to win a Christmas at the Library family prize pack
- Giveaways each day to the first 10 applicants
- Live nativity scene participant
- Carriage ride assistant
- Children’s storytime reader
- Ruth’s Attic bookstore
- Graham Brothers Dairy Bar
- Guest & photo assistant
- Live nativity participant
- Guest Services associate
- Ruth’s Attic bookstore associate
- Food Services associate
- Parking attendant
For any questions, please contact Maggie Everett at email@example.com or 704-401-2102.